Sunday, August 31, 2008

Welcome: Services and more

Welcome to my online portfolio of my graphic design work and photography.
My design firm is called Eksena, and it is also a brand I am working on developing.

I am a graphic designer from San Diego, CA. I created this blog to showcase my art and also offer services within the graphic design field. I also hope to share my tips and tricks, and post tutorials about certain design tricks in every application I am proficient in.

I am working on getting Adobe Certification as an ACE [Adobe Certified Expert] in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.

I primarily use Illustrator for all vector work, in combination with Photoshop.

I specialize in all areas of design, but specifically:

Apparel Design, Print/Layout, Web Graphics, and Iconography.

A lot of my work is influenced by Japan and many Asian themes
as I am Asian myself.

I hope you enjoy my work and services.

contact: chfilipino@gmail.com
phone: [619]-788-4445 [ask for transfer to Christian]
625 Third Ave. Chula Vista, CA







No comments: